Thursday, February 16, 2012

Personal Work in Progress

As a personal challenge and as a suggestion from a friend I've decided to work on a project that isn't school related. I gave myself one night to model as much as I could. I decided to go for an Arthurian theme because I've come to enjoy doing environment and asset modeling. This is a test to see what I really enjoy in modeling and how fast my workflow can be. After finally settling on my subject matter everything came together pretty well and pretty fast. This is by no means the end of this project. In detail, the floor and table are both high poly'd and everything else is low poly'd. Everything is UV'd and ready for high poly work.

Here are a couple of screen just to show you what I had in mind as far as the general layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment