Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finished Assets Jail Cell Bed, Toilet and Bucket

Had a lot of work go on the last couple of days that I haven't posted. I've been super busy modeling and trying to get everything to come out the way I wanted to. I still have some textures I need to edit, mostly it's adding grunge/wear and tear and compile the corresponding normal maps for those textures. The bed I made for the jailcell is completely modular so that I can use the pieces somewhere else. The stone toilet was modeled after an early roman toilet even though it's a basic shape.  Everything was initially modeled in Maya and then exported to Mudbox for some detailing. On the stone toilet I exported out a base sculpt layer and retop'd that model to use as my low poly model. Some of the pieces had additional normal maps made out of the textures and those were composited into the base normal maps.





































Pillow AO Map.


Pillow Normal Map.




To round out the room I have a list of possible assets I am going to build:
>Wall light source, possibly a sconce.
>Wooden Desk
>Additional walls to break up the monotony of having one wall.
>A Bed sheet or blanket
>Metal Table for the secret lab
>Organic light source (a hybrid Hercules Beetle/Firefly is my current WIP)
>Hero model for the backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment